Founder + Director
Amanda Shipton is the founder and sole Director of Align Strategy + Projects.
She brings 25 years’ experience in urban and regional planning and development working across metropolitan and regional WA.
She has designed and delivered projects and plans that seek great community outcomes, the effective use of land and assets, and that support organisations and communities to further their objectives.
Amanda applies sound project design and management skills, an understanding of the project, governance and approvals environment, and the needs and perspectives of stakeholders and decision makers.
Always, Amanda has sought to capture and reflect a diversity of views and perspectives, increase local understanding, and collaborate with the community and knowledge holders to maximise outcomes and benefits.
Amanda’s areas of experience include:
- Urban and regional growth and liveability
- Strategic land planning and tenure
- Affordable and social housing
- Community development strategies
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Strategic advice on project and policy design, planning and execution
- Design and preparation of strategic planning instruments
- Procurements, including tender design and evaluation, as well as bid strategy